Sunday, January 12, 2014

Obvious Beforehand

It is obvious to me that the market will shortly (before July) have a 10%+ pullback in response to concerns about declining profit growth and mean reverting profit margins.

This conversation has been had over the last year but has yet to have effect.

Just saying!

P.S. I say this because I have a decent sized short position and it is getting hammered and I expect I'll be stopped out shortly - not long before the market loses its courage. It is also equally unlikely that I will reinitiate a short position in time to take advantage of the pullback - just the way things seem to work out.

P.P.S. This post points to the importance of behavioral issues, patience, courage, conviction and downside risk management/limitation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment