Friday, March 6, 2015

Zero Hedge - The Flipside of the Sellside

I read Zero Hedge everyday. I find the writing witty, pithy and insightful. They are my news source of choice when I want comment and insight to either breaking news or other issues that warrant understanding.

It boggles my mind that they have been so unrelentingly wrong (at least from a helping people make money perspective). It just proves the adage that perma-bear arguments always sound more insightful and compelling than the conflict ridden cheerleading of Wall St.

Zero Hedge is going to be right one of these days. That is just how it works. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. They will likely do numerous victory laps and tout their superiority from the rooftops. When they do, they will exhibit the same lack of integrity as the Wall St shrills they take shots at everyday.

Caveat emptor!


No comments:

Post a Comment